This is one of my favorite appetizer and it only takes less than five minutes to get everything ready. Please enjoy!!!
- Green Scallion
- Olive Oil
- Baguette (or any kind of bread you prefer)
- Cheese (I use pepper jack but anything you like is workable)
- - Mince garlic.
- - Thinly chop green scallion. Leave the white root because the onion taste is very strong.
- - Finely chop tomato.
- - Pre-heat the oven at 350
- - Mix 2 table spoon of olive oil with minced garlic and chopped onion. If you make a bigger batch, feel free to use more olive oil.
- - Put the mixture in the microwave, cover and heat it up for 1 minutes.
- - Slice the baguette into 1 inches thick diagonally.
- - Use a brush to put the olive oil on top of the bread. Don't forget to put green scallion and garlic on top of the bread.
- - Top it off with fresh tomato.
- - Put the bread in the oven for 3 minutes.
- - After 3 minutes, take the bread out and sprinkle cheese on top.
- - Put the bread back in for 2 more minutes.
- * Optional: sprinkle some salt on top before serve.